DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Monday, February 20, 2012

#CHEAP Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow

Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow


Metaltech Galvanized 24


Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow.






Metaltech Galvanized 24" Screw Jack W/ Plate - Hollow Overview


Features: Metaltech "Contractor Series" Adjustable Height Leveling Jack with Base Plate Galvanized hollow core design - 24" Can be adjusted over 18" rangeUsed with standard or Walk Thru arched framesMeets OSHA RequirementsA scaffolding can support heavy loads but requires a solid foundationWhen the scaffolding is assembled on concrete floor, wheels or base plates are recommendedIf the scaffolding is assembled along an external wall, adjustable leveling jacks nailed on beams are advised. 9.40 L. 24.00 W. 5.50 H.